Sunday 24 March 2013

Lactaboobiephobia...

The Milk has a new website! Please head over to www.themilkmeg.com to check it out! 

LACTABOOBIEPHOBIA! 



Someone recently reported this breastfeeding picture I posted on Facebook (which was then removed) so I created a new word and new condition which I am sure will soon make its way into the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). A word which encompasses the ever growing and worrying phobia of our times in the Western  world...

LACTABOOBIEPHOBIA.  The people over at Facebook unfortunately suffer from this condition.  Here is a test I have created for you to take if you think you might suffer from this phobia.  Please answer "yes" or "no"...



Head over to themilkmeg.com to continue reading! 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I hadn't thought about the excess carbon dioxide that the child might be breathing under a nursing cover but, nursing in a restroom is just NASTY! Texas State Law states that: If You have the right to eat there, (such as in a restaurant) so does your child. Now mind you, after 18-24months, Daddy would like to be able to "sexualize" Momma's breasts again, at least from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, I'm sure many men can relate to your last point Robert The Red!

      Delete
  3. Look at those happy baby faces! How could anyone be offended by that O.o Lactaboobiephobia, ha! I'm so going to start using that. Great article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping humour can get through to people! Especially those affected by Lactaboobiephobia!

      Delete
  4. I must admit I do have to try not to look when I see a baby feeding,but only because it is so beautiful to see. I'm pretty sure the women don't want to be stared at though. Lol. I used to love watching my babies feed from me. :)

    ReplyDelete